The overall effect is that the legal framework to commercial property issues is particular and at times arcane and requires skilled advice.
We advise a wide range of both local and national property owners, landlords, tenants and developers of both residential and commercial property.
Our practice includes:
- Site acquisitions, amalgamations and disposals.
- Reports on title both for purposes of lending institutions, client’s own needs and in relation to wider commercial transactions.
- Site development agreements.
- Letting structures on behalf of landlords or retail centres and business parks.
- Sale and lease back.
- Disposals and acquisitions by auction.
- Banking and lending securitisation.
- Planning law.
- Waste, contaminated land and other environmental issues.
Our aim is to understand the particular attributes of the land and title in question and to ensure that these fit with our client’s commercial requirements.