At C & J Black we can help your business recover outstanding debts cost effectively and efficiently.
Our Services – The following is a summary of the services we provide:
- Sending final demand letters.
- Making enquiries into the debtors’ current financial position including Enforcement of Judgements Office and Bankruptcy searches and instructing enquiry agents. This will help you to make an informed decision about whether to embark on legal proceedings.
- Obtaining Judgements in the Small Claims, County and High Courts.
- Enforcing Judgements through the Enforcement of Judgements Office.
- Issuing Statutory Demands.
- Issuing Bankruptcy and Winding Up Petitions.
- Attending Creditors’ Meetings.
- Advising creditors generally on insolvency and debt issues including Individual and Company Voluntary
Your case will be dealt with by our experienced legally qualified staff who will guide you through the process and give you realistic advice about the prospects of recovery.
Our fees for undefended cases are calculated on a competitive fixed scale, which we will notify you of in advance so that you will know the costs of each stage of the process.